Sovereign Stable Saratoga Summer Promotion
(July 1, 2014)
These are the Official Rules ("Official Rules") for the 2014 Sovereign Stable Saratoga Summer Promotion (“Promotion”). Participants hereby agree to and acknowledge compliance with all Official Rules.
NHC Tour Membership (“Membership”) is required to participate in the Promotion. The Tour Membership fee is $50 per individual annually and is limited to one (1) membership per person. All Tour Members are required to provide their name, mailing address, e-mail address and phone number.
Individuals must register to become an official NHC Tour Member at the following link: /en/nhc/become-a-member/
Tour Membership is good for calendar year 2014. Tour Members will receive the following:
- Eligibility to compete for a seat at the January 2015 NHC;
- $200,000 in prize money to Tour point leaders;
- Special offers and discounts from Daily Racing Form; Racetrack Television Network and other NHC sponsors;
- Eligibility to participate in free online tourneys offering 20 seats to the 2015 NHC;
- Individuals finishing among the top 150 points leaders on the year-end NHC Tour Leader Board, who have not already qualified to the 2015 NHC at an onsite or online NTRA-sanctioned Tournament, will automatically qualify for the 2015 NHC;
- Season-ending points leader will be eligible for $2 million bonus* should he or she win the January 2015 NHC;
- Weekly e-newsletter featuring recaps of previously held tourneys, player profiles, schedules and links to upcoming Tournaments, etc.;
- Eligibility to receive benefits and discounts from NTRA Advantage partners.
*The 2014 NHC Tour winner will be eligible for a $2 million bonus if he/she wins the 2015 NHC. The bonus will be paid in the form of an annuity and is subject to the terms and conditions set forth by the insurance carrier.
NHC Tour Members must be at least twenty-one (21) years of age to compete in the NHC.
Upon registration, each NHC Tour Member will receive a Personal Identification Number (PIN).
NTRA reserves the right to deny any person membership in the NHC Tour for any reason whatsoever in its sole and absolute discretion.
Officers, board members and employees of the NTRA and Daily Racing Form, Sovereign Stable and Racetrack Television Network, and their immediate family members, are ineligible to participate in this Promotion.
- CONTEST ENTRY
Registered NHC Tour members can enter the Sovereign Stable Saratoga Summer Promotion at the following link:
The deadline for entry is July 15, 2014 at 2:00 EDT.
All officially completed entries will:
- Be entered in a grand prize drawing on July 17 to win two percent of a Sovereign Stable racing prospect;
- Receive exclusive owner communications from Sovereign Stable during late July and August;
- Be entered in drawings to receive paddock access and possible winners circle access for a Sovereign runner during the Saratoga meeting;
- Be entered in drawings for secondary prizes that include Sovereign merchandise, 10 free NHC Tour memberships for the 2015 calendar year, and other prizes.
- GRAND PRIZE
The grand prize winner will be randomly selected on July 17 and will win a two percent ownership interest in a Sovereign Stable two-year-old racing prospect. The grand prize winner will be required to complete an owner profile, sign a LLC operating agreement with Sovereign Stable and obtain an owner license in New York and any other applicable state licenses (all paid for by Sovereign Stable).
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY
No purchase is necessary to participate in the Sovereign Stable Saratoga Summer Promotion. A person may enter by sending his/her name, address, phone number and e-mail address to the attention of Michele Ravencraft, Sovereign Stable Saratoga Sumer Promotion, C/O NTRA, 2525 Harrodsburg Road, Suite 510, Lexington, KY 40504. Limit one entry per person. The deadline to receive entries by mail is July 14, 2014.
Information submitted on the Registration Form and any information provided in connection with the Tour or this contest will be retained by the NTRA and may be used for marketing, research or other commercial and noncommercial purposes. In addition, the NTRA and its partners and affiliates may send NHC Tour members promotions or announcements unless the Member specifically requests that the NTRA not do so in the manner provided in the Registration Form.
*Sovereign Stable Saratoga Summer Promotion rules are subject to change. Not valid where prohibited.